Integrating TYPO3 Flow commands to the PhpStorm command line toolLast week I read about the possibility to integrate composer to the PhpStorm command line tool. Inspired by this article, I created a configuration file for TYPO3 Flow commands.
|TYPO3 Flow command line integration in PhpStorm|
Sadly I did'nt get the Quick Definition View to work as it was described in the original article from Jetbrains.
- Navigate to Settings | Command Line Tool Support and add custom configuration
- Add the Framework Name (e.g. "TYPO3 Flow"), the Tool path (e.g. "./flow") and the Alias (e.g. "flow")
- Import the XML configuration file available here: https://github.com/derhansen/typo3-flow-phpstorm-cl-xml
Be sure to check, that the Tool path doesn't contain an absolute path to the flow executable.
How to use it?
- Open a TYPO3 Flow project in PhpStorm and press CTRL + SHIFT + X
- Check, that the current directory contains the TYPO3 Flow executable (in Linux systems you can use pwd to check the current directory). If not, navigate to that directory.
- Enter a TYPO3 Flow command by using the alias defined in the configuration (in this example "flow")